Welcome!

Let me know your thoughts on any of the 3 topics in the title, or answer the question of the day.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Light

     Our house is dark. It feels like whatever light is in the room slinks back into the walls and never gives light to the rest of the room. We have several night lights around the house and yet, many times, it is still so dark I can't see my hand in front of my face. 
     That's how my Christianity shines a lot of days. I have a light inside me. It is supposed to shine for the world to see Christ in me. But, I cover it up with my actions. A snippy word here, a bit of sarcastic attitude there, a general complaining demeanor everywhere. 
     My thinking in the morning is that I WILL represent Christ well today. Then life happens and it is so easy to let small incidents make Christ not shine in my life. 
      How will I represent today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment